Offices: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Lansing and Muskegon

pin3501 Lake Eastbrook SE, Suite 135 Grand Rapids, MI 49546

phone(616)-308-3509 | (616)-825-6316 (616)-308-3509| @


  • Applicant

  • Spouse

  • Children (if none please skip)

  • Trust?

  • If yes, state the name of the person you would like to appoint as Trustee (the person who will control the money in the Trust)

  • Will/Beneficiaries

  • Please tell us about other people you may want to name in your will as beneficiaries. A beneficiary is a person or organization that will receive specific property after you die. Also, tell us who you want to receive your property if your spouse or children die before you.

  • Tell about the individuals you wan to name in your will as Executor or Guardian of your minor children. An Executor or Personal Representative is in charge of carrying out the directions in your will. A Guardian is the person responsible for taking care of your minor children after you die.

  • Assets

  • Please provide the estimated market value of your primary assets:

  • Rough estimate of value
  • Asset
  • Financial Advisor

  • Healthcare Decisions

  • If yes, who would make those decisions?

  • Durable Power of Attorney

  • You have a right to name someone of your choice to act for you to handle your affairs in the event of your disability. The Durable Power of Attorney is a legal document which allows you to appoint an “agent” to handle financial and legal matters for you when you are unable to handle them for yourself. If it is determined during your interview with your attorney that you need a Durable Power of Attorney, who would you want to handle your business affairs (i.e., banking, investments, sale of real estate, etc.)?